Sunday, January 25, 2009

AeroGrow AeroGarden Fun

The AeroGrow AeroGarden is an indoor garening system that you can use to grow herbs and many other plants. It is a self -contained hydroponic growing system. There is no dirt used, just water, nutrients and light, which are all included in the system. The base of the system is where you add the water and nutrients, plus the seeds. The top of the unit contains the lights. The AeroGarden will even warn you when you need to add water or nutrients.

The units come with herbal seed packets, that include Thyme, Chives, Italian Basil, Purple Basil, Dill, Mint and Parsley. There are many other seed kits available. It takes about three weeks to product herbs, and they will continue to product for several months.

Here are some of the reviews for the AeroGrow AeroGarden:

This is our third year using aero garden, my kids check herb growing stages every day... very happy with herb selection, we use them as much as possible. working on my wife to buy the AeroGarden 6 Elite+ for growing Mega CHERRY Tomatoes... "she'll cave".

I bought frozen cheese pizza, added herbs and chicken --- it was wonderful. It was fun having fresh garnish at all times. The funniest occurrence happened with our grandson -- I actually thought some of our herbs were not doing well, when all the time, turns out he was eating them!

I've grown the herb set before with great results and a long growing season. I even took the basil from it and planted it in my herb garden for the summer and produced for another 3 months. My only complaint is this time around the dill seeds didn't germinate.

I recieved the Aerogarden as a gift and was supposed to wait until Christmas to open it. I was way too excited and had to open it immediately! The best thing was how easy it was to set up and start growing. There is little maintanence or mess and the plants grow much faster than expected. I love my Aerogarden!

All of the herbs grew very well. I am enjoying the fresh herbs and have so many I dry them and give away a lot to friends.

Description of the Deluxe AeroGarden model from the manufacturer:

The Deluxe AeroGarden delivers twice the light (in Photon flux) with a new lamp hood, three deluxe grow bulbs and a 24- hour light option. Also includes a 24-inch extendable lamp arm for growing full-sized, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers and more. A Master Gardener Kit is included with everything needed to plant and grow your own seeds. Indoor gardening made easy with AeroGarden.
For more information about the AeroGrow AeroGarden visit www.aerogrowaerogardenfun.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment